Categorized | who are ya?

Tell Us About Yourself

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/ahrnciar/www.naturalhattrick.com/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/lib/tags.php on line 315 and defined in /home/ahrnciar/www.naturalhattrick.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990
What club do you love?

What club do you love?

Who Are Ya? is a section devoted to learning about the many football clubs around the world. We want you to write in and tell us about your club. We don’t care if it’s a first division club from Italy or a non-league club from Texas, we just want to hear from you. So write in and tell us about your club: It’s history, great (and not-so-great) moments, and terrace favorites and we’ll feature you on our website.

• Facebook
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Mixx
  • Reddit
  • StumbleUpon
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Live
  • MySpace
  • Twitter
  • Yahoo! Bookmarks

This post was written by:

- who has written 268 posts on Natural Hat Trick.

Contact the author

7 Responses to “Tell Us About Yourself”

1. admin says:

m.,m.,m

2. flavio says:

i am a straight male from italy and my favourite team is f.c vienna they have the best haircuts . i also love frappucinos hair gel and tanning.

3. kosta popadopoulis says:

hELLO! i am kosta! iM living inna greece! i amma straight MAN who likes football! i am looking for wife! and maybe boyfroend ..what you doing tonite?…my favourite team is olympiakos …

4. hans says:

halo! my name is hans !! i am un big fan of fc dusseldorf ! please show more pictures ovf zee men taking off there tops plesae!..i am not gay but i am a little bit curios!

5. sebastian says:

hi chaps ! i just love football! my name is sebastian and i live in sussex england…im a big fan of polo and hunting if there are any straight chaps who’d like to meet for a drink or two at my estate this weekend give me a bell and we can horse around over a couple of martinis and maybe spend the weekend !
    cheerio!

6. lee woo says:

hurro! my name chan ! me riiiikeee kick ball! also mu ruv to kiss boy! you riikeee?
    we play game …you me and uncle chang he good kissing! my favourite team is fc qoung-ji-pong li reserve team.
    ruv you!

7. jeanpaul fabreze' says:

alo’ i ladore all thees beautifull men xx. i like to be spanked hardxx

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

Polls

Who do you think should win the FIFA World Player of the Year award?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Translator

English flagItalian flagChinese (Simplified) flagGerman flagFrench flagSpanish flagJapanese flagCatalan flag

Mailing List